MOTA now sells its standard range coolers
You can now buy MOTA standard heat exchangers and their accessories directly on MOTA Industrial Cooling website!
Original exchangers developed for OEM customers (such as exchangers for engines or transmissions) are exclusive and are not sold by MOTA, but you will find on the online sales site all exchangers and parts available for sale directly.
Discover all the products, classified by categories
- Oil coolers:
- “E” range: the most versatile and extensive range for hydraulic applications, with many diameters and lengths to match the most accurate if necessary. The standard range is with copper tubes. The marine versions use Cupro-Nickel tubes and Bronze caps for use with seawater.
- “G” range: a range initially created to cool marine inverters, very resistant to pressure and accepting a large seawater flow rate for compact performance. Their versatility and resistance make them suitable for many applications.
- “A” Range: MOTA’s historical range, also known as “UNIVEX”
- “C” range: the range with the largest oil exchangers
- Air coolers:
- The presented charge air coolers have been designed for marine application, which makes them robust and fully suitable for industrial use
- Thermostatic valves are available to regulate the temperature of systems using our exchangers, whether in oil or water circuits.
Feel free to contact us for any questions or to help you choose the best exchanger for your application.